As this year’s Eurovision Song Contest has ended a lot of our visitors will probably be following their national team at Euro 2012. EuroVisionary bring you here a quick overview of the results so far – and the maches to come – while you are checking all the news from the word of Eurovision.
The Euro tournament, also called the European Championsship in Football, has been played every fourth year since 1960 with Sovjet Union being the first winner, followed by Spain (1964), Italy (1968), West Germany (1972 and 1980), Czechoslovakia (1976), France (1984 and 2000), The Netherlands (1988), Denmark (1992), Germany (1996), Greece (2004) and Spain (2008) winning it.
Eurovision Song Contest news related to Euro 2012:
- Ukraine needs support from Gaitana in Euro2012 match against England
- Lenny Kuhr’s De Troubadour turned into De Controleur about Euro 2012
- Jedward exchange their Lipstick for Green Capes at Euro 2012
- Roger Cicero sings the official Euro 2012 song for the German national football team
- Swedish football team sing Diggiloo-Diggiley for Euro 2012
Schedule for Euro 2012:
OP = Score after ordinary play
EP = Score after extended play
P = Final result after penalty decision