The young guys from the Finnish pop rock band Softengine gained a lot of fans during this year’s Eurovision Song Contest, and more will probably follow as they recently released their follow up single, but also have a tour lined up for most of the summer.
With the song Something Better Finland qualified for the final of this year’s Eurovision Song Contest where they finished just outside top10. The young guys from Softengine gained a lot of experience, respect and certainly also fans, all will now come in handy for their busy summer.
Their newly released single Yellow House was pre-presented to the press at the Nordic party in Copenhagen, Denmark in relation to Eurovision Song Contest. It was well received and now that it is officially out on single, more fans are joining the followers of the band.
A tour around Finland has already started and so far includes the following places:
- 14.6.2014 PowerPark, Alahärmä
- 19.6.2014 Ravintola Dyyni, Kalajoki
- 26.6.2014 Jutajaiset Festivaali, Rovaniemi
- 28.6.2014 Provinssirock, Seinäjoki
- 1.7.2014 Siilifolk, Siilinjärvi
- 11.7.2014 Virittämö, Seinäjoki
- 12.7.2014 Aron Keidas, Kauhajoki
- 18.7.2014 Multiaista Satoa – Nuorten konsertti, Multia
- 19.7.2014 SOTKAMON SYKE, Sotkamo
- 24.7.2014 Kaupunginhotelli Ilta, Pietarsaari
- 24.7.2014 Kuortaneen Urheilukenttä klo 18.30, Kuortane
- 25.7.2014 Työväen Musiikkitapahtuma, Valkeakoski
- 1.8.2014 Vanhan Paukun Festivaali, Lapua
- 8.8.2014 Hietskurock, Vaasa
- Sanna Nielsen & Ace Wilder among the guests at Allsång på Skansen 2014
- NRK calls for submissions in Norway for MGP 2015